Tuesday, July 10, 2012

One Year With Braces!

I got my braces on July 28th and today is the 10th...well the 11th at 1:32am but you get my point! Basically it's been about a year with braces. One more to go! This year went by pretty fast I must say. So basically in the past year with braces I've went through a shit ton of pain BUT I'll admit that it has been totally worth it! I love seeing my teeth get straighter and straighter every month. I'm shocked that I've actually kept up with this blog. It blows my mind actually because every time I've made a blog, minus Tumblr(which btw my user name is sassyylittlething so follow me!) , I've never been consistent with it or I just forget I have a blog all together lol. Like I said  a year ago (at least I think I said this) I'm making this blog for me to see my the progress in my teeth.

So at today's appointment let's see, my Ortho said that my teeth were starting to look good, which is better than his usual downer-ness of my teeth lol. I didn't get a power chain on my top teeth. The teeth on the left side of my mouth got a power chain to turn one of my middle teeth and that's really about it. I didn't get colors on the bottom because well they didn't ask me :( the Ortho assistant or whatever just started putting on the elastics.Though she did ask me if I wanted this whiter looking color or the more clear one. They looked almost identical so I just said I don't care and she went with the more white one because apparently they don't stain as easily. Whateva! I kinda like this color more because they make my braces even less visible. HOORAH!

So yeah. Here's a picture :)


I'm thinking of making another blog post on like my actual one year anniversary of having braces and possibly make a little youtube video with all the pictures. We'll see!

Ok well bye!
Love, ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment