Sunday, May 6, 2012

I really hate braces...

I meant to post this a few weeks ago after after my last ortho appointment but i forgot soo yeah I'm doing it now! Let's see...
nothing new to my top braces other than them putting a new clear powerchain in. I went with hot pink elastics on the bottom. The didn't do the 3 teeth on the bottom because they are all tied in with steel ties. I must say so matter how unenthusiastic my ortho is every time he sees my teeth I'm loving the way they look now. My top teeth are straight and my bottom ones...well they're getting there! Can't wait until they are all completely straight even though by then I'm still going to have these damn braces in because they need to fix my bite. 
Blah. I mean as much as I can't stand having them they aren't terrible, it's the freaking expander that is! It was only supposed to be in for 6 months...lies! It's been like 10 months! 
Here's my teeth!
Tada!
Okay well it's like 2am so I'm going to sleep!
Good night! 
Love, ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment